Account-Based Marketing (ABM) changes the way we think about attracting prospects and growing the value of our existing customers. When implemented correctly, ABM leads to higher response rates, quicker sales cycles, and higher average sales values.
To run a successful ABM strategy, personalisation is key. According to CEB, customers who felt that content was tailored to their individual needs were 40% more willing to buy from that particular supplier. And what better way to introduce personalisation to your ABM strategy than by using video tailored to your target accounts? Video offers the perfect way to personalise your campaign as it’s highly engaging, easy to use and can be utilised at every stage of the customer journey.
This webinar covers the fundamentals of using video in ABM and includes:
- The role of video in ABM
- Personalised vs general video content
- Aligning your video approach with the type of ABM your business is delivering
- The technology required to deliver video in ABM
- Using CRM to make the most of video for ABM
- How to set up your sales team for success
- Setting objectives and targets
- How to track video success
Why is using video in ABM so important?
- Extensive research has shown that your prospects are more likely to click on an email that contains a video than a traditional text-based email
- Personalised video thumbnails work wonders in even the most over-saturated inbox, and garner higher response rates
- Video viewing data allows for more accurate lead scoring and segmentation
- Vision is our most dominant sense and most information transmitted to our brain is visual
- A recent study shows that late-stage prospects that receive personalised videos are 75% more likely to become closed-won deals
- 83% of businesses who use video say that it provides them with a good return on their investment
- People stay on websites for approximately 2 whole minutes longer if they’re watching a video